Register by 27 September 2019 and get $280 off your registration fee!
Trek the lush jungles of Thailand and support the care and protection of all creatures great and small…
Join us on a journey into the heart of Northern Thailand! Along with new friends, you’ll explore unique local villages, meet Thailand’s wildlife and challenge yourself on a 4-day epic trek through lush rainforest on this adventure of a lifetime.
On this challenge, you’ll trek along unpaved paths, into verdant Thai jungle and parallel to vast lakes. By night, you will reach your traditional homestay, enjoying cultural performances by local villagers and falling asleep to the sounds of the rainforest. You also get the chance to discover the vibrant city of Chiang Mai and learn more about Thailand’s unique culture.
Best of all, as part of this incredible adventure you’ll raise vital funds for RSPCA to continue the fight to end animal cruelty.
All the funds you raise on this challenge will go towards rehabilitating, rehoming or rescuing animals in need. We rely almost entirely on the support of generous people like you, and your fundraising can help us continue to be the voice for animals in Australia.
- $40 can heat a kennel and keep an abandoned dog warm
- $135 could help vaccinate a litter of puppies
- $200 could provide vaccinations and microchips for animals living in remote and regional areas
- $350 can subsidise the cost of prosecuting a cruelty offender in the NSW courts or help keep an inspector on the road in Victoria
- $5,000 can help provide free health checks to animals in need in a disadvantaged community
4 - 13 September 2020
11 Day Trip
4 Day Challenge
Twin-share in 3 star hotels and homestays
Registration fee: $770 (non-refundable)
Travel quote: $2,699 land only
Fundraising Target: $2,000
Want to learn more? Enter your details in the form to instantly receive your information pack.
Ready to register? Click on the Register Now button to secure your spot on the team.
Questions? Give us a call on 1300 905 188.