19–24 July 2023
6 day trip, 4 day challenge
Twin-share in 4-star hotel and at comfortable campsites
On this once-in-a-lifetime adventure, you’ll trek through the Australian outback on one of the most spectacular walking tracks in the world—the Larapinta Trail.
From the old Alice Springs Telegraph Station to the peak of Mount Sonder, the trail stretches 223 kilometres along the backbone of the West MacDonnell Ranges.
By day, you’ll trek through the ochre-landscapes of the outback, witnessing the sacred sites of the Arrernte people and by night you’ll camp under the stars, falling asleep to the sounds of native wildlife. Best of all, you’ll help working families access affordable and safe housing.
The Difference You'll Make
It is estimated that 1.6 billion people globally live without adequate shelter. As a global community, we must work together to ensure everyone has access to a safe, secure and healthy home, giving families a healthy foundation to build their future.
• $50 can purchase toolkits with picks and shovels to repair and build a safe home for families.
• $88 can provide a family with windows and doors so their home is brightly lit and ventilated.
• $148 can train a mason, able to build houses in their community and provide a means to support their family.
• $305 can provide building materials for disaster-resilient, eco-friendly homes to lift people out of poverty and give them a stable foundation for the future.
• $3,000 can build a safe, secure home for families in need throughout the Asia Pacific
Pricing & Itinerary
Enter your details to receive the info pack, including the full itinerary, FAQs and more.
Includes: Transfers as per itinerary • accommodation in 4-star accommodation and comfortable swag camping • meals as per itinerary • local guide • entrance fees as per itinerary
Doesn't include: Airfares • airport transfers • travel insurance (highly recommended) • soft drinks and alcoholic beverages • personal expenses • tips and gratuities (optional)
Arrive in Alice Springs
The adventure of a lifetime begins! Upon arrival in Alice Springs, please make your way to the hotel in the heart of Central Australia. In the early evening, meet in the hotel lobby where you will meet your guides for a briefing of the coming days. The rest of the evening is free at your leisure to explore this ruggedly beautiful town in the heart of Australia.
When you travel with us, $10 goes towards carbon offsetting projects in Western Australia. You'll be supporting Carbon Neutral as they replant native plant species to create a green corridor for native wildlife, assisting in the recovery of entire ecosystems. For more on how we're bettering the planet, read our Climate Action Plan.