Take your fundraising to new heights
When you choose an Inspired Adventure, you draw on almost 15 years of expertise in developing challenge campaigns. We will take care of all aspects of your adventure, from concept and marketing materials to fundraising support and travel organisation, so you can focus on what you do best.
Our committed team of fundraising professionals and travel specialists are trained to develop a challenge that is unique to your organisation and tailored to your requirements and end goals. From summiting Mount Kilimanjaro to cycling Southeast Asia, empowering your supporters to go the distance to make a difference is at the heart of what we do.
Comprehensive, start-to-finish service
For a fraction of the cost of managing this process in-house, we provide a start-to-finish service, effectively acting as an extension of your team. We will work with you through each phase of the adventure:
- Maximise ROI: We consistently facilitate the highest peer-to-peer ROI out of any other charity challenge agency.
- Inbound and Outbound Enquiry Conversion: Expert team responds to enquiries and successfully converts supporters into active fundraisers.
- Tailored fit for your organisation: From developing your strategy to creating the perfect itinerary, we are there every step of the way.
- Expert fundraising and donor care: We have an in-house team of dedicated fundraising coaches, expertly trained to support and guide your supporters to reach (and exceed) their targets.
- Expert Travel support: Inspired Adventures works in partnership with Inspired Travel, our sister company, to manage all travel requirements for your adventure
Some of our charity partners
Other adventure options
Here is a brief overview of other adventures that we offer. If you’d like to discuss how these could work for your organisation, please get in touch via the form below.
Signature Event Challenge
Signature Challenges are a great opportunity for smaller, aligned charities to combine forces, and together, offer an adventure to their supporters. This is designed for you to achieve maximum fundraising impact with minimal investment. Each organisation can opt for 5 or 10 spots, with a total team size of approximately 20 people.
Motivate and empower your team to go the distance and make a difference through adventure fundraising.
Through individual fundraising coaching and workshops, we will support each staff member with their fundraising and fitness preparations, updating you and your charity partner on your team’s progress. This is a unique opportunity to promote leadership development, engage employees within their community, and build a strong relationship with an incredible cause while making a huge impact through fundraising.
The Inspired Learning Program supports young people to become successful learners, confident and creative individuals, and active and informed citizens.
Together with your school, Inspired Adventures and your host charity will develop an adventure that addresses existing classroom curriculum and supports students in the development of essential skills through real-life experiences.
Want to find out more?
Enter your details below, and we’ll get in touch to discuss how your organisation could take supporters on the adventure of a lifetime.